Wednesday, November 21, 2012
5 Ideas for Leftover Turkey
If you are stuck with a lot of leftover turkey after Thanksgiving, then you may want to get creative with it if you are having it for the third time. Here are some ideas to help you recycle those leftovers:
1. Chop the turkey and turn it into turkey salad by adding light mayo, chopped celery, walnuts, and dried cranberries.
2. Make a cobb salad with chopped turkey, chopped ham, hard-boiled egg, bacon, blue cheese, tomatoes, and dressing.
3. Make Tyler Florence's Turkey Tetrazzini.
4. Sub leftover turkey for ground turkey in Giada's Turkey and Artichoke Stuffed Shells.
5. Sub chopped turkey for ground turkey in Rachael Ray's Ranch-Style Turkey Chili.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!